One thing we?ve found is that motorcycles and music seem to go together well. Because rallies almost always feature live bands, or some kind of music, and since biker bars always have great tunes.
It just wouldn?t seem right to sit in silence with your biker buddies when you could be jamming out to a great song.
?Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.? ~ Confucius
Great music isn’t restricted to a genre. The type of music played varies from heavy metal to country, and consequently we know many bikers bond while jamming to an awesome band.
First of all, today we’re going to take a look at Classic Rock biker songs.
Check out the top ten classic rock biker songs as per Ultimate Classic Rock. Perhaps you can add a few of your favorites to the list?
- ?Born to Be Wild? by Steppenwolf
- ?Ezy Ryder? by Jimi Hendrix
- ?Bat Out of Hell? by Meat Loaf
- ?Bad Motor Scooter? by Montrose
- ?Midnight Rider? by The Allman Brothers
- ?Motorcycle Mama? by Neil Young
- ?Freewheel Burning? by Judas Priest
- ‘Ballad of Easy Rider’ by Roger McGuinn
- ‘Live to Ride, Ride to Live’ by Twisted Sister
- ‘Motorcycle Man’ by Saxon
In addition, Did You Know There are Many Benefits to Listening to Music?
Turns out, there are many reasons to listen to music besides head banging, karaoke and just getting your groove on.
- We know riding our motorcycle helps keep us young, but did you know listening to music can also help as well? Seems like a great combination!
- Music helps you to relax & can reduce your blood pressure
- There?s nothing like a good song to help to?Ease Pain
- Increases productivity and also?creativity
- Provides Motivation
- Helps to relieve Depression
In conclusion, it seems like turning on the tunes might be the easiest way to improve your overall health. Therefore this might be a good time to pull out your favorites.
Rocking the Biker Bar Scene
Ladies, so when you’re out rocking at the biker bar, be sure to pick up this unique badass Gothrider Tomb of Skulls Dress.?
Most noteworthy is that you’ll look great while showing off your original style.
What is your favorite type of music to listen to??